nM - No Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Website Launched!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
nM Leader
Echo

Male
Number of posts : 1630
Job/hobbies : Customer Advisor
My Clan : nM
Registration date : 2007-09-23

New Website Launched! Empty
PostSubject: New Website Launched!   New Website Launched! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:26 am

Yes its ready. Its almost complete. The only thing left to do is install the portal.

Please start registering on the new site. I've transfered some important posts from this site to the other. Please feel free to do this if you think theres any I've missed.

The TEMP. URL is: http://78.110.167.5/phpBB3/index.php. That will be changed once most/all people have registered on the new website.

Please tell me if you want your Sig/Avatar settings moved to your new account, I'll be happy to do this if you don't want to.

I'm sorry to all clan members/members who think this is a bad idea. But it is inevitable. I think the website crashing earlier on today proves it, everything has been rolled back, we even lost our newest post. We believe this was the Scummer bidding.

A PM will be sent out when I figured out how to send them to more than one person at one time xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
htk
nM Member

Male
Number of posts : 573
Job/hobbies : table tennis, Alco, girls
My Clan : nM RfH RiA
Registration date : 2007-10-07

New Website Launched! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Website Launched!   New Website Launched! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:06 am

OK, its over lod forum Sad . but good job whith new one Morgan. You have talent for creating new forum then play cw´s Razz
Back to top Go down

New Website Launched!
Page 1 of 1