nM - No Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LayDeeBuggAngel

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-09

What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play? Empty
PostSubject: What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play?   What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 am

I thought I'd ask cuz I like to play lots of Quake mods, probably some y'all've never heard of LOL. The only thing though...some of the lesser known, less popular mods unfortunately don't have any servers anywhere and on my computer I've tried making servers but nobody can connect to them. I've tried making sure my firewall allows quake, I've tried port forwarding, still nothing. But anyways, I used to have probably 40-50 diff mods for Quake but I recently a few months back got a new computer and I haven't downloaded them all back. My favorite 2 mods are probably JailBreak & Western Quake. Those are lotsa fun. There are quite a few Western Quake servers on .32 and I think maybe 1 Jailbreak server on .32. There's a dodgeball quake mod, a racecar racing mod, 2 paintball mods, a basketball/soccer/volleyball mod, and lots more. There's like 3 military type mods, Urban Terror, Navy Seals, True Combat...I personally like Navy Seals. Well, those are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm probably gonna re-dl alot of mods back to my quake so I can start playing them.
Back to top Go down
Echo
nM Leader
Echo

Male
Number of posts : 1630
Job/hobbies : Customer Advisor
My Clan : nM
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play?   What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Sounds good!

Can you post the links to the downloads of the mods please? That'll be really cool!

Then when we get an offical, proper website, I can make a downloads section and put them on there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
LayDeeBuggAngel

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play?   What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:58 pm

well....most mods are at http://www.quakeunity.com/browse=cat&cid=1 and http://www.moddb.com/mods?filter=t&=Search&kw=&released=def&style=def&theme=def&game=4&type=def
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play?   What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Quake Mods Do Y'all Like To Play?
Page 1 of 1